Developing Communities, Delighting Customers
While most builders of active adult communities talk about quality, Traditions of America consistently delivers. Our processes reflect our commitment to superior customer service and outstanding home value.
- 12 Step Customer Satisfaction Process: how we collaborate with active adults to build the homes of their dreams (all with Traditions of America quality craftsmanship).
- Warranty: our warranty program exceeds industry standards to provide you peace of mind about your purchase after you move.
- Title Company
Frequently Asked Questions about our PA Retirement Communities and Homes
Ready to live better, but still have questions? Check out our “FAQs” (questions most frequently asked by the active adults who have purchased one of our homes).
Or, chat with our New Home Information Specialist today at 855-TOA-HOME (855-862-4663).
Support for Homeowners
To make a service request, please click here or call the appropriate customer service number for your community below. For emergencies after hours, please call 215-732-9600 and press 1 when prompted.
- Traditions of America at Hanover or Bridle Path: 610-837-4470
- Traditions of America at Mount Joy or Lititz: 717-625-0024
- Traditions of America at Silver Spring: 717-766-9450
- Traditions of America at Liberty Hill: 814-466-9495
- Traditions of America at Liberty Hills or Sewickley Ridge: 412-534-4262