Partnering with you to sell your home – risk free.
At Traditions of America, our mission is not just to build houses; it’s to improve the lives of homeowners in our Pennsylvania retirement communities.
We recognize that the process of selling a current house, building a new one and moving in can seem scary. So, the Traditions’ team has developed a number of innovative programs to help you manage your move to retirement living.
Click on any of the links below to find out how your next move can be risk-free and worry-free … even fun!
Have a Home to Sell?
Congratulations. You’ve made the decision to sell the lawn mower, dump the snow shovel and give yourself the chance to live in a brand new home that’s just the way you want it. And you’ve discovered the perfect Traditions of America community for your job, your family, your dreams.
Like most active adults, you likely need to sell your current house first. Traditions offers two innovative programs to help you sell your old home faster and at a fair price:
- HomeFree: a risk-free contract to help you maximize the price for your existing home and reduce the time it takes to sell; if you don’t sell your home, you don’t have to buy ours.
- HomeAssist: same outstanding assistance selling your existing home with a guaranteed settlement date and additional incentive.
Financing and Price Protection
Planning for the best years of your life. When you buy from Traditions of America, you get the benefit of our programs:
- HomePlus: Would you like to own a brand new home without the burden of monthly payments? How about a carefree lifestyle with more money in your pocket? HomePlus is a home equity conversion mortgage (HECM or reverse morgage) to purchase your new home. Using HomePlus, you can live better in one of our communities without the burden of monthly mortgage payments.
- Price Protection: enjoy protection from the ups and downs of the real estate market.
- Perfect Timing: choose the settlement date that’s perfect for you and lock in your price up to two years out.
- Warranty: our warranty program provides you peace of mind about your purchase after you move.
But Wait, There’s More
12-Step Customer Satisfaction Program: we collaborate with you through every phase of design and construction. This approach is part of our commitment to outstanding home value and excellent customer service. And it makes it more fun!
Custom Home Program: customize one of our thirteen different home plans so that your new retirement home suits your living desires.
Click here to Meet Traditions of America’s Professional Designer Nanci Knoedler.
If you have a question or concern and don’t see it addressed on this page, we invite you to contact a New Homes Counselor today.