Radnor, PA – January 27, 2016 – This week, the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) named Traditions of America the 55+ Builder of the Year. In addition, Traditions of America took home another five Gold Awards and three Silver Awards for excellence in the nation’s most prestigious active adult housing awards competition.
“It is an honor to be recognized once again for exceeding the expectations of 55-and-over homebuyers,” said Tim McCarthy, Managing Partner. “Achieving ‘Best Builder’ was a true team effort, requiring excellence from all parts of the Traditions of America organization, and we couldn’t be more proud of our employees.”
This is the fourth consecutive year that Pennsylvania’s leading developer of retirement living communities also has led the nation in recognition during the NAHB’s Best of 55+ Housing Awards program. At the awards ceremony held in Las Vegas on January 19, 2016, company executives collected awards on behalf of Traditions of America communities at Sewickley Ridge, Silver Spring and Lititz as well as for corporate achievements.
• Best 55+ Builder of the Year
• Best 55+ Sales Center (201-1,000 units) – Traditions of America at Lititz (Lititz, PA)
• Best 55+ Sales Person – Monica Field, Traditions of America at Sewickley Ridge (metro Pittsburgh)
• Best 55+ Sales/Marketing Event – Traditions of America at Sewickley Ridge Clubhouse Grand Opening
• Best 55+ Interior Design of a Model (1,701-2,400 sq ft) – The Lincoln (at Traditions of America at Lititz)
• Best Corporate Website – www.TraditionsOfAmerica.com
Traditions of America and its marketing partner Creating Results received a GOLD award for Best Website, introduced in early 2015. The site includes interactive features which create a highly personalized experience that motivates buyers and helped increase the conversation rate of site visitors by 54% in just three months.
• Best 55+ For-Sale Community (Over 200 homes) – at Traditions of America at Sewickley Ridge
• Best 55+ Attached Home (Over 1,700 sq ft) – The Hamilton (at Traditions of America at Lititz)
• Best 55+ Lifestyle Director – Karen Karkuff, Traditions of America at Silver Spring (greater Harrisburg, PA)
The National Association of Home Builders’ Best of 55+ Housing Awards encourage and promote quality and innovation in the 55+ housing market.